- Florent Van Cauwenberghstraat 14, 2500 Lier
- Plan your route with Google Maps
- open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 AM till 5 PM
- closed on Monday
- closed on January 1st, May 1st, Ascension, November 1st, December 25th
With public transport:
- Lier is easily accessible by public transport.
- The Museum is a 10-minute walk from the station.
- Most bus lines stop at the Grote Markt. This stop is 200 meters from the Museum.
- More information about bus connections and train journeys.
- In front of the museum you will find the underground parking Grote Markt.
- The Gasthuisvest pay parking is a 10-minute walk from the museum (free parking on Sundays).
- The free parking De Mol is a 15-minute walk from the museum.
- A special strip is reserved for coaches on the Leuvensevest.
€ 4 - adults
€ 3 - students, 60+, disabled persons (we accept EDC)
€ 0 - residents of Lier, 0-18 years old, schools, teachers, guides, press, ICOM members, supervisors, UiTPAS with a reduced rate, MuseumPass*
* You don't have a Museum Pass yet? You can buy one at our counter or online.
- See page 'groups'.
The museum is accessible for disabled people. A wheelchair is available.
The Museum shop is located next to the reception desk and is accessible during the opening hours of the City Museum. The range includes art books, postcards and all kinds of articles of Lier.